Seat in coach
FIXED DEPARTURES EVERY MONTH - SEAT IN COACH :
Seat in Coach a great way of choosing your program with a guaranteed departures all through the year. Just select the program, the best date for you and the hotel level you prefer and pay your deposit and away you go !. You will join a departure with a maximum size of 12, most of the tours within the program are just with your group. The guides will change according to the region and will be with you only for your tours ,after which the rest of the time is yours. You will be with your group from the start to the finish so plenty of opportunity to get to know everyone if you wish. You can also extend your program, you will find a selection of ideas with prices towards the bottom of each itinerary. If you prefer something else, that’s not a problem, we are more than happy to discuss further options with you. Looking forward to hearing from you..!
- Best of Peru : 09 Days
- Best of Peru Incan World : 09 Days
- Peru Land of the Incas : 13 Days
- Best of South America : 15 Days
- Best of Brazil : 08 Days
- Best of Peru and Brazil : 15 Days
- Best of Argentina : 09 Days
- Best of Argentina and Chile : 12 Days
- Best of Argentina and Brazil : 8 Days
- Best of Chile : 11 Days
- Best of Colombia : 13 Days
- Best of Ecuador : 10 Days
- Peru and Ecuador : 12 Days
Special Note : COVID -19
The spread of the COVID-19 virus could possibly be affecting our future operational procedures, which is why it is important to please note the below remarks:
Please note that as we publish these programs the actual procedure for 2021 is not really known, so in order to plan ahead the below information has been
- Our rates are based on common, pre-COVID 19 occupation ratios as far as transportation, attractions and venues are concerned. In case of any modifications requested by the local Governments or by yourself as client, rates need to be re-quoted accordingly.
- Hotels might change their breakfast offer to a-la-carte or room service. The exact modality and eventual surcharges are to be informed closer to date.
- Hygiene kits for the guests supplying face masks and personal disinfection gel are available upon request and against an extra fee.
- Itineraries are based on pre-COVID 19 flight connections within South America, assuming that all offered Hotels and services are fully operational again. Therefore they are subject to unforeseen changes. In case of unavoidable modifications due to not-operating suppliers and/or flight cancellations, the program will need to be re-quoted.
- Popular attractions might establish time slots for the visits, so availability could be limited and needs to be re-confirmed.
- The access to the airport terminals might be restricted to passengers only, not allowing guides or drivers to enter. We might be forced to modify our assistance concerning arrival and departure transfers. Details will be informed closer to date.
- Travel Peru is not responsible for any Health protocols and other requirements inflicted for both entry and departure ex/to any country within South America. Guests shall contact the corresponding embassies in their countries to check about any limitations or required Health controls when entering or departing each destination.
- All stated procedures are based on potential measures to be taken by Governmental institutions and private companies in response to the spread of COVID-19. At this stage, it is not clear if those measures really need to be taken and for how long. Other measures can come up along the way.